Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frozen Waffles.

Blueberry frozen waffles to be precise- the Walmart off brand, with Country Crock butter (calcium and Vitamin D fortified) and Tropicana Orange Juice, also fortified with calcium and vitamin D. No pulp though. I love pulp, but recently the sensation has begun to make the orange juice harder to drink. Also on the waffles- Syrup. Just straight up off brand whatever syrup. I don't really like the taste of real maple syrup. People think I'm crazy for that. But whatever.
I've been trying to get my stuff fortified because I don't drink milk.
This baby is gonna be a girl. I just know it. Cory wants a boy- a son, firstborn, named after his dad- Elton Ticatto Staton. But I want a girl, if only because I know girls better. I think a girl would be better for Cory anyways. But it doesn't matter. We've got a lot of time before we even can find that out. It's only been nine weeks, and I'm already tired of waiting. I want to HAVE this baby. Not because I'm not enjoying being pregnant, but just because I can't wait to hold it.
I guess patience is a virtue. It feels like a pain in the ass to me.

1 comment:

  1. I changed my mind. If you ever give this baby up, I WILL KILL YOU! I thought about it and I can't imagine it being adopted and gone. Even though it's not here. I don't know, I can just feel it. And it feels like a happy presence.
    I can't wait either. I can't wait to spoil it!!!

    ReplyDelete